visual identity

8:16 AM Wednesday, January 21, 2015





Fox on the Hill is a small animation studio that works in short film and assist larger companies in make animations in larger projects, typically working in a fairly cartoony style. Fox on the Hill is quirky, mischievous and a relaxed studio, much like our little fluffy mascot fox. I wanted to give it an cheerful look with a pale orange to not hurt the eyes yet still give it that popping feeling, with the colour orange being a colour that generally people associated with cheerfulness. And the minimalistic look gives it a clean edge look, which is what I general prefer as a personal preference.

For the items I chose to use being a stuffed animal fox and a flashlight that silhouette the logo. The fox stuffed animal was intended for children since the studio will most likely gear towards young children and it also doubles as showing off out fluffy mascot in an appealing way. The flashlight was used since I wanted to do something no one has ever done; I have never seen some one advertise on the light of a flashlight, and I’d also like to say that it’s a throw back to old animations projected onto white screen and done with lights. I wanted to show on outside of the box think but show a cheerful childish side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment